As this is the era of new technology. New technology arises day by day, and that makes us more comfortable, innovations in the previous technology like we have seen the great difference between the first-generation computer and today’s computer. Also, we have taken the example of mobiles like when the first mobile came into being that it had not those features and specifications that come today. How to take a screenshot on the iPhone is a big problem for those who don’t know the technique.
This is the best part of the phone to take screenshots like this you can take screenshots of your memorable moments, high scores from your games, conversations on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, and almost anything and everything you see on your screen. The steps to take a screenshot on the iPhone are as follows:
Steps to take ScreenShots on iPhone of All Version:
- Since iPhones with Face ID don’t have a Home catch, you need to utilize the Side catch to take a screen capture.
- Open the application or screen you need to catch.
- Set up everything precisely the manner in which you need it for the shot.
- Press and hold the Side catch on the correct side of the iPhone with Face ID.
- Snap the Volume Up button at precisely the same time. (This replaces the Home catch step from past iPhones.)
- The screen will streak white, and you’ll hear the camera shade sound (if your sound is empowered).
- Press the Top button and the Volume up button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons.
How to view and Edit ScreenShots:
Your screenshots will be saved on your mobile photo apps. How To Take Screenshot and edit on iPhone?
- Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap Screenshots.
- Select a screenshot to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.
For more information and more details, click on the link below: