In recent days, the popular messaging app WhatsApp is not being safe for consumers. So you need to Update WhatsApp Version. Hackers are inserting malware into a customer’s phone via voice call. Hackers are deleting the number from the call log, even if the customer doesn’t catch the phone. As a result, it is not known whether the malware has penetrated in any way.
But there is no reason to be too worried about it. WhatsApp has already sent new updates to prevent this problem. The US messaging company has advised all Android and iOS customers to install the update.
Not sure how to update this? Learn how to install updates on your phone.
Check Also : 4 Best New Gmail Features And How to Use Them
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Or tap on the top three spots on the side.
- Select “My Apps and Games.”
- If there is no WhatsApp update, you will see the ‘Update’ button next to WhatsApp. Click this button to download and install the update.
- You won’t see this button if WhatsApp is updated. Then there will be only the Open button next to it.
- If you do not find WhatsApp in this list, you can find the WhatsApp from the top right and update it.
- Please Update to latest WhatsApp version to prevent security issue.
- Open the App Store from the iPhone.
- In the bottom right, select the Update tab.
- If you do not have a WhatsApp update, you will see an ‘Update’ button next to WhatsApp. Click this button to install the update.
- You will not see this button when updated. Then there will be only ‘Open’ button next to WhatsApp.
- If you have difficulty finding WhatsApp, you can easily find it by clicking on the search button below.
- To avoid this problem, the phone must-have update to latest WhatsApp version installed.